Friday, February 1, 2008

New year, new outlook, new adventures...

So my new big thing for 2008 is that I've decided to train for a triathlon. A friend of mine suggested that I blog about my experience (because she rather experience it vicariously through my blog than give up her life, body, and all things fun to train for a crazy endurance event...go figure). Seriously though, for those of you who know me, you know that I always have something to say about everything, so why not put it all out there in a blog for all to enjoy, mock, admire, judge, whatever...

As the great Dr. Seuss once said..."Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Welcome to my world....viewed through my pink colored glasses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, what's up with that pic, huh? Put up something that is more flattering and shows you to be the gorgeous, worldly woman that you truly are. Errr, do I mind or matter? Did you ever see where the good Dr. had his home in La Jolla? Oh man, what a beautiful spot near the ocean. Did you ever see the Geisel library on the UCSD campus? Totally novel and creative - characteristically Californian!